Camera ready Submission
Please follow the instructions carefully for camera-ready paper submission.
- The paper length is restricted to 6 pages in standard IEEE format. Papers with more than 6 pages will be excluded from the conference.
- Changes in authors list are not allowed.
- At least one author of this paper is required to present the paper in person during the conference. Failure to present the paper in the conference may result in its removal from the conference proceedings.
- The deadline is October 24, 2018. This is a hard deadline and no extension is possible.
- The IEEE has a new production system. You first need to create an account and then follow the instructions to upload the camera-ready file for the 16th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT 2018).
For Camera Ready Submission please click the link below
If you are having difficulty with understanding how to format your final papers? [Click here]
If you are having difficulty submitting both copyrights and your accepted papers, please forward your questions or concerns to:
Lisa O'Conner (Proceedings Production Editor, CPS, IEEE Computer Society)
Please include the conference's acronym (FIT 2018) in the subject field