About The Conference
20th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT'23) to be held from December 11 to 12, 2023 at Islamabad, the beautiful capital of Pakistan. COMSATS University, Islamabad (CUI) has been organizing this prestigious event for the last eighteen years. Familiarity with technology is mandatory to enable a person to live and to cope with challenges of the modern world and ICT bridges the gap to cope with the said challenges. This conference is a premier forum for the presentation and exchange of experiences and innovative ideas in the field of Information and Communication Technologies.
The conference is annually organized with the principal aim to focus on modern trends pertaining to computer sciences, engineering, and other related areas. The event initially was organized as an international workshop for six years and was then upgraded to an international conference. The first international workshop on Frontiers of Information Technology was organized by COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Pakistan (formerly known as COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)) in collaboration with professors from University of Illinois, Chicago and Purdue University and was sponsored by HEC and NSF. Since its inception, the conference provided a cohesive networking opportunity as well as a forum where state of the art research in the area of Information and Communication Technology is shared.
- Modeling & Simulation for Emerging Technologies
- Signal Processing & Next Generation Communication Systems
- Smart Grid, Energy & Electronics
- Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Pattern Recognition, Image & Natural Language Processing
- Adaptive Systems, Networks, IoT & Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering
- Network, Cyber & Information Security
- Water Informatics and Communication Technology
- Remote Health Monitoring and Prediction Systems